Friday, October 31, 2008

Myra's Monthly Must-Reads

I'm going to start a new thing on my blog and it's going to be called 'Myra's Monthly Must-Reads'. I'm gonna write reviews about books I've read that I think are wonderful. All books reviewed are rated as 4 1/2 stars or 5 stars so I'll make it worth your while.

Let me tell you 1st. I do not read crime books because I don't like them so if you're looking for a Jeffery Deaver recommendation, forget it. You're not going to find it here. Most of the books I read revolve around romance and fantasy so I'm telling you this upfront. I like books about paranormal beings or life in the future or anything that hasn't been invented yet so if you share the same taste as me (like Chrissy, Sick or Ty), you'll find that you'll love the books I recommend.

I'll only start my 1st Must-Read in November after the exams are over and this is just to let you know. I'm not really sure which book I'm gonna review 1st because I'm gonna write about a book I've read before so I'll have to read it again to refreh my memory. The 1st post I was planning on writing has 15 books in the series so I won't be able to finish reading that fast so maybe I'll stick with something recent. Again, I'm not sure. This is just a heads-up. But look out for this new column or whatever its called. And if you have very nice books to recommend, leave a comment in my chatbox. That's it for now, people. Bye! Happy Halloween and Happy Exams!

1 comment:

  1. Were you going to do a review on Wicca first up? LOL. Cuz 15 books made me think of Wicca...

    ReplyDelete