Thursday, November 13, 2008

Friends, Friends, Friends....


That was a video Chris, Sick, Megan and I made for Ty. Hope you like it, Ty! I think Megan is so pretty as a you! I sound just like you when i 'eat' the pizza and say 'Hey, That tastes good!' We put a lot of effort into it. But that's ok. That's what friends do. They're there for each other no matter what. Well... The real ones do anyway...


That's what this post is all about. Friends! I know how lucky I am that I have found friends who click with me. We have disagreements of course. We just manage to get past them. That's how we get along so well actually. We balance each other out so well with our strengths and weaknesses, the bad things don't matter that much whereas the good times seem so distinguished!


Many people I know still haven't found their special friend. The friends they have are good friends-but not best friends. A best friend is the person you turn to when you need something. Whether it's a shoulder to cry on, a ride to school, a listening ear,someone to annoy, constructive criticism.......


So I guess I just wanna say how much I treasure my friends! Hey, guys! You know who you are! Even though I annoy your knickers off, and talk your ear off, and stink your noses off, you're still my best buds and as we said today, I hope we'll still be friends when we're old, dead and cremated! (I dunno about you but I wanna be cremated) So that's it for now, bye, friends! Wait for your hugs next year!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realise you posted this vid as well... =] Thanks... Anyone can tell you guys put a lot of effort into that vid...

    ReplyDelete