Friday, November 21, 2008

Revelation

You can skip this post if you're not really interested. I'm just writing it for fun. There's nothing important in it. Just letting you know.

I was watching Camp Rock yesterday and it's really not as good as High School Musical. But I like some of the songs. Gotta Find You by Joe Jonas is my favourite. I like Our Time Is Here and This Is Me too. The bitchy girl, Tess isn't really pretty in the movie but I think she's pretty in the behind-the-scenes part.

Actually, the night before I watched Camp Rock, I had a dream about the Jonas Brothers, particularly Nick Jonas. I don't know why. Then after I watched the movie, I realised that Nick Jonas is hot! At first, (like almost everybody else) I liked Joe because he appears hotter at first sight and I like his singing voice more.


Then, I didn't like Joe anymore when I saw the pictures of Camp Rock. He looked really fake for some reason.




It was at that time that I started liking Nick 'cause he always looks so natural and fun and happy! And he's the only one of them that didn't straighten his hair, I like his curls better. But I didn't think he was hot.... Just cute.


But after watching the movie and hearing his real voice, I sorta developed a tiny crush on him. Again, don't know why. He has the best talking voice among all 3 brothers(in my opinion). I just don't like Kevin's voice and the way he acts so stupid in the movie. I know he's getting paid to act dumb but I just don't like it.

I found a lot of Nick fans' websites. Here are some pics I found too. You can tell those girls got it bad....



Oh well.... I still fancy Taylor! He's still no. 1 in my heart!
*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment