Friday, October 3, 2008

SICK, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

My very very very best friend, Sick came back from Bangkok with a present for me. Here's our conversation from Tuesday night:

Myra: I'm skipping tuition tomorrow night.
Sick: WHAT?! WHY?!
Myra: I've got some family thing going on. Why do you sound so shocked?
Sick: I'VE GOT A PRESENT FROM BANGKOK FOR YOU!
Myra: So?
Sick: If you don't come tomorrow night, how do I give it to you?
Myra: Next time you see me only give me la!
Sick: But I wanna see your reaction!
Myra: You mah see my reaction when you give me la.
Sick: Then when am i seeing you?
Myra: Monday?
Sick: SO LONG!
Myra: Chris and I are gonna watch Mamma Mia on Thursday. You wanna come?
Sick: OK!

So Chris bought the tickets and we met up on Thursday morning. This is what happened:

*Chris came with Sick while Myra came with her parents.
Myra wants to meet up with Chris and Sick. Myra smses Chris*
Myra: Where r u?
Chris: Walking around. Where do we meet?
Myra: I'm in popular now.
Chris: Ok. We'll come find you.
*Chris and Sick spot Myra in Popular*
Chris: Raging hormones!
*Myra was looking at Chinese romance novels*
Myra: Am not! Sick, help me find!
Sick: You're looking at the wrong place la! They're over here.
*We walk around the store*
Sick: Eh.. So few only.. Last time a lot one! MPH got more la.
Myra: Fine. We'll go MPH later.
*Sick digs around in her bag, turning around so Chris and I can't see*
*Suddenly Sick produces a cap, smiling proudly*
Myra: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SICK I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU................................................ OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
Sick: Hahahhahahahha...... *digs around some more in her bag*
*Chris looks away*
*Sick produces another cap*
*Chris looks back*
Chris: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG I LOVE YOU SICK!
Sick: Hahahhahahaha....
Myra: You got these from Bangkok?
Sick: Yeah.. Custom made.

If you didn't see Chris's blog, you're probably wondering what we got. Sick took a picture of us in MPH. We are wearing our presents.

Here are MORE pics.




My dad said I look like Michael Moore, the director. Do you think so?


Cool right? And this is why I love Sick. After we got home from Gurney, we were bored and decided to make some videos. We love them but I'm gonna wait a while before posting them.. A little hint of what's in them? We used our presents....

No comments:

Post a Comment