Saturday, October 25, 2008

Lame-o or Genius?

Today I did a few lame things. I choked on my own saliva twice, causing myself to go into a coughing fit.

Next, I watched High School Musical. It was the first one and it was kinda lame but I love the part where Sharpay and Ryan sing What I've Been Looking For. They were all so funny! I even sang along to Breaking Free. But I prefer Bop to The Top.

However, I have evidence that testifies to the fact that I'm a genius! I googled my blog's name and this is what I found. A blog which said:

PS: Go to this link : http://myrasbras.blogspot.com/2008/08/burnin-up.html I have no idea who this person is, but I don't really care. All I know that she's a genius! XD lol. The Jonas Brothers's Burning Up parody. Yes, it involves Twilight.

See? I'm a genius! Finally someone else sees it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment