Friday, October 24, 2008

Graduation

I attended the 谢师宴 last night and it was AMAZING! The Form 5 committee really made it a memorable night. The performances were great, the decorations were beautiful, the food smelled good and they even created a backdrop to take pictures. It looked like those red carpet backgrounds with the theme written all over it.

The backdrop was something like the one behind that guy. And the carpet was black and square, not red and rectangular. But you get the idea.

So after everything was over, they sang their graduation song and we watched everyone cry. Well, almost everyone. Some didn't. But I get them. That's why I'm announcing that next year I will probably cry (no guarantees) and I shall hug a few selected people. I'll try not to sweat much though. It'll ruin the make-up I'll no doubt wear.

I have to say, we have our work cut out for us. This year's committee did such a great job this year, we're gonna have to think of even better ideas to measure up to them... Friends, I'm gonna need your help..

No comments:

Post a Comment