Saturday, April 11, 2009

This Is The Story Of Sick

Hey, ya'll! Chris just asked why I'm using that word but I like it. Anyways, unless you've read my post on Sick, you won't know what the lyrics mean. So read it first.

This parody is dedicated to my best friend, Sick who had a horrible experience. Sing it to the song Story of A Girl by Three Doors Down. I was gonna make a video of me singing while playing on the guitar but I didn't have time so you'll have to be content with just looking at the lyrics and imagining me singing them. By the way, I skipped the 2nd verse and went straight to the pre-chorus. Here we go! Hope you enjoy it!

[Chorus]
This is the story of a girl
Who went to but a water bottle
And while she stood there helping her friend choose
A man came up to tell her
"You're beautiful!"

How many times did she hear
A man compliment her and sound so sincere
How many times in this year
Did she see the same man and not run in fear
As long as she stood there waiting
With her wild, curly hair and sugar-sweet smile
How could he just keep away
He was creepy and old with skin black as night

Her clothes always looked so sexy that way
Her hair always falls so wold and astray
But he never seems to run out of things to say

[Chorus]

Well she heard what he said and just ran away
He tried to follow her but she didn't wanna stay
So she ran as fast as she could and shouted, "Mayday!"

[Chorus] x 2

This is the story of a girl
Who got her wits and was sensible
And we're glad she's safe and not kidnapped somewhere
'cause we absolutely love her
When she swears
When she swears!

No comments:

Post a Comment