Sunday, April 19, 2009

Myra Goes Swimming

Today I went swimming. Took some pictures of the nice view but lazy to get from my handphone so....

Anyway, I was swimming happily and I thought of Fred and suddenly I started singing: 'This pool is big enough for me because I don't ask for a lot!'

I know... Too much Fred... And then I kept going, 'This pool is tiny!'

And my brother had to go, 'It is not!'

So then I was like, 'OMG THERE'S A SHARK!' and then I proceeded to shout in slow motion. Hahahhahaha!!!!!!

And then, 'Just kidding it's a toy shark! I got you!' Hahahahhaha! I know I OD-ed on Fred but I can't help myself!

But some other stuff happened that had nothing to do with Fred. I was trying to pretend that I was drowning underwater and pushed myself under but I'm just too buoyant! I kept floating back up...

So I swam deep, deep underwater and started pretending to struggle! That worked!

Next I remembered that movie Toh Annie let us watch (Saved!) where the girl said she and her boyfriend tell each other secrets underwater so I went underwater and told my brother, 'I wish we had a waterproof camera!' But I don't think he got it...

Then The next thing that happened can't be my fault because:
#1: I was half blind without my glasses, and
#2: my goggles were misted up.

There was this man at the side of the pool stretching and doing other warm-up stuff so I assumed it was my dad because my dad got out of the pool and I told my brother, 'Look at your father! What's he doing?!'

And my brother went, 'That's not dad. Dad's over there.' *points at some other direction*

And then he was laughing and I was laughing and my laugh is really loud and it was so embarrassing that I just went underwater to laugh so that no one would hear me...

THE END!

Check out Fred if you don't know him.

No comments:

Post a Comment