Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Busy Day

Ok people, everything is in random order because I lazy to switch around already. I wanna finally finish this post so I can FINALLY move on to the next one which is fun-ner.

I know how I can make this fun! I'm gonna leave all the jumbled pictures and videos where they are and YOU try and guess what sequence they happened in, ok? I'm gonna tell you what I did that whole day (25th April 2009) and you match the pictures to the events. I've already helped you by uploading some of the pictures in the proper sequence.

Ready? Get set... GO!

Morning: Went to the Pottery Barn (Gardenku) with Megan and Chris under Kelab Pelancongan. We spent a lot of time cam-whoring and I got a picture of me 'looking like a guy holding a pink phone' according to Chris but 'looking like a male model selling a pink phone' according to me. It's the freshly-cut hair... We got to paint cute, little cups though! Then we made some clay pots by rolling the clay together and then played with the clay-shaping machine thing. The Japanese people there were really friendly and reminded Megan and I of a few old Japanese words we know such as DAME! HAHAHHAHA!!! Oh ya and after that we had Co-op lunch at Little Cottage 2.

Afternoon-Night: Went to school for my final campfire! *sobs* Definitely gonna miss Rangers when I leave school... Anyway, waited 3 hours for Heah Yee Ling and Li Mei to come but wisely spent that time taking pictures of people and things. For more info, go visit my Ranger blog. That's the other side of me *insert evil laughter*...

Next night: Went to a new restaurant called Smokey Jack where they have ribs.... Mmmmm... Ribs..... *drools* Anyway, I just LOVE the decor there! So interesting and innovative! They actually have a pipe thing (CLUE!) right in the middle of the place and you can sit in it! They also have vines creeping up the ceiling and the toilet is really grungy-looking... I did the lala pose while eating and I think I look damn KAWAII (reminder to Chris: that means cute)! I also made a video proving that oxygen is needed for combustion to occur! It's lame but cool!

I think that's it! Have fun!






































No comments:

Post a Comment