Sunday, July 13, 2008

Polkas

Ok, I'm doing this because my friend, Sick told me to do it but also because my answers are weird, and yet they somehow suit the questions. Well, most of them anyway. I wasn't planning on posting this first but I'll do it. The other one I was gonna post will come out another day.

I'm gonna copy what she wrote on her blog and just do it, ok? If you wanna have a look at her blog first, it's http://jessswears.blogspot.com/. Anyway, try it. It's fun!

a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
e. Put this on your blog.

Actually 'e' is optional. If you don't have a blog, it's ok.

1. If someone says,"Is this okay?"
Rule the World-Take That
(I'm guessing that I agree with whatever the person is saying)
2. How would you describe yourself?
Cry-Mandy Moore
(I don't really cry but maybe I'll start)
3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Apologize-One Republic
(I don't require people to apologize for everything but if you really did something wrong then I guess it's ok)
4. How do you feel today?
Flipside-The Click Five
(I don't feel flippy actually)
5. What is your life's purpose?
Milk and Cereal-G Love and Special Sauce
(Maybe I'll end up selling milk with cereal *shrugs*)
6. What is your motto?
Yume no Tsubasa-Chronicle of the Wings
(It means 'dream of a feather'. I dream but not of feathers so I don't know why it's there)
7. What do your friends think of you?
We Can Go Anywhere-Jesse McCartney
(Wow! I didn't know you guys felt that way! Don't worry.
I'll be sure you follow me wherever I go)
8. What do you think of your parents?
Bokutachi no Aru Mono-The Law of Ueki
(Totally forgot what that means. Gonna have to ask Ty to translate)
9. What do you think about very often?
Just Go-Jesse McCartney
(You see. I think of going places. I don't know where I'm going but I'm going somewhere)
10. What is 2+2?
Low-Flo Rida feat. T-Pain
(This shows I'm smart subconsciously. I know the answer is a low number! Hehe..)
11. What do you think of your best friend?
Time of My Life-David Cook
(I actually have more than 1 best friend but I have the time of my life with them!)
12. What do you think of the person you like?
Anything-Jesse McCartney
(I'm more shui bian than I thought)
13. What is your life?
All I Want is You-Juno Soundtrack
(I do want my life)
14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Wannabe-Spice Girls
(I don't wanna be a wannabe!)
15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Pretty Vegas-Inxs
(He is a pretty boy that I wanna marry in Vegas! My darling Taylor.. Haha..)
16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
I Don't Wanna Be-Gavin Degraw
(I don't see how I'll dance to dance song...)
17. What will they play at your funeral?
Stacey's Mom-McFly
(I don't think anyone called Stacey would have a mom there.. But I do like that song!)
18. What is your hobby/interest?
I'll Be-Edwin McCain
(I don't know what I wanna be also..)
19. What is your biggest fear?
Loop-Chronicle of the Wings
(I'm not scared of loops. I like roller coasters!)
20. What is your biggest secret?
Rockstar-Nickelback
(I don't know what that means. I have a secret rockstar bro? That'll be the day! Haha)
21. What do you think of your friends?
Inconsolable-Backstreet Boys
(I don't think they're inconsolable. Except for 1. You know who you are..)
22. What will you post this as?
Polkas-Teada
(I love their songs!)
23. What song would you play during your first time having sex?
Stop and Stare-One Republic
(I don't know what I'll be staring at... *wink wink*)
Ok! That's done with! I'm not gonna tag anyone la. No one else to tag. I know it sounds pathetic la. So it ends here. Peace, dudes!
48 days and counting
45 days and counting

No comments:

Post a Comment