Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hands Off!

Most of you people may know who my latest man is. Taylor Lautner aka Jacob Black. But to make certain no one steals him(wink wink Ty), I am officially staking my claim on him! Now, everybody should know better than to steal him 'cause I will ruin your image in ways you cannot even begin to imagine.... To those of you who don't know who he is, this is a picture of him.



Hot right? Just look at those eyes... Just staring at them makes me melt... *Sigh* And the best thing is, HE'S THE PERFECT JACOB BLACK!



I know I was rooting for Steven Strait to be Jacob but he's married now and too old and Taylor suits the role sooo much better. Just look at him! So I'm warning you people out there: you better keep your hands off him, or else....

Here is one final chance for you to ogle him. But no more after that!




*Sigh* I'm blinded by his hotness....

48 days and counting

4 comments:

  1. Im going to steal your man because he is madly in love with, NOT U. So YOU stay away from MY man. By the way sick pics! and you are so true about that last part. He's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, anonymous

    u just said YOUR(my) man in that 1st sentence. So you're admitting that HE'S MINE!

    I've got even better pics than that. Those were just the 1st few of my now huge collection.

    AMEN TO THE HOTNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyy myra, guess what. imma steal your man :D. he is gonna be mine. :) ive got my hands on him haha. But anyway Nice pics. they are amazing. They really do show off his hottness. He IS afterall, SMOKIN' HOTT!! (that doesnt even completely describe him)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't really expect u 2 come back n c wat i wrote. anyway, i hear he's gotta buff up for the sequel. I wonder how he'll look with big, big muscles..... i bet he'll still be HOT, HOT HOT!

    he was SOOOOOOO awesome in Twilight but i hate his stupid wig!

    ReplyDelete