Friday, July 4, 2008

Our Song

Hello people! I know that I haven't done anything to my blog AT ALL but the good news is - I just started!

So anyway, my first is going to be about the songs i 'wrote' during P.E. Well actually I changed the lyrics to this song on the way home with Christina(who I'm gonna refer to as Chris from now on) and its from Taylor Swift's 'Our Song'. Start from the chorus.

Our song is a jumble of words
Mixing 'em up and sing it in the shower
When we sing it out, and we laugh real loud
'cause its lame and your mama don't know
Our song is a jangle of sound
Hugging our tummies and snorting through our noses
And when I got home, before I said 'Amen'
Asking God if we could sing it again

Ok, now I'm going to write the lyrics to the songs of the people and explain them so you get what they're the meaning of the song. Just sing the song to the tune 'F.U.N' from Spongebob. If you don't know how the song goes, just tell me in the chatbox and I'll sing it for u!(although I don't think you'll like it) And I'm going by alphabetical order so don't think I'm playing favourites.

Christina
'C' is for chasing Chace Crawford
'H' is for hugging him
'R' is for really kissable lips and
'IS' is 'istory!
Explanation: Chris loves Chace Crawford. At first I put Wentworth Miller but she told me to change it to Chace so I guess she's over Wentworth. Anyway, she loves him and of course she wants to hug him and kiss him. Hence, the second and third line. The fourth doesn't really mean anything but I had to come up with something for the 'IS'. Oh well.

Jessica
'J' is for Jamaican punani and
'E' is for eating chocolate
'S' is for swearing at everybody and
Another 'S' is sicklickdick!
Explanation: Jessica(to be referred to as Sick or Jess) n Chris like Russell Peters jokes and one of them involves a 'punani' which i won't explain 'czuse its too crude(if you get my drift. *wink,wink*). The second sentence is simple. She likes chocolate. Sick also loves swearing and I bet she can't not swear for a day! And sicklickdick is 'cause lick and dick rhyme with sick! And don't think I don't know what you're thinking, perverts..
Megan
'M' is for McDonalds
'E' is eating Big Mac
'G' is for gay community
'A' is for anything anywhere and
'N' is you're a NINCOMPOOP!
Explanation: Megan isn't a big fan of McDonalds but Chris and I like it and we're the creaters of the song so that's all that matters. The gay community is also from Russell Peters so if you don't get it don't blame me. The nincompoop is 'cause Megan told me to put that in and its one of my favourite words. She's actually really smart. Well, intellectually I mean.
Tze Yee
'T' is for talking
'Z' is Zen-like
'E' is for engaged to Rodney
'Y' is for Yahoo search engine and
'EE' is 'EE, you smell!'
Explanation: Tze Yee(Ty) likes talking a lot and we used to say it was 'cause of our moles on the upper right corner of our lips but you never know. Anyway, apparently she's more Zen-like now but I don't know how Zen-like she can be without freaking out(no offense Ty. I just can't change the past). Rodney's her boyfriend and he's not her soul-mate but you never know, they could be secretly engaged. I don't really know why I put Yahoo but it sounds cute somehow andTy doesn't really say 'EE' but I had to do something with the two 'E's.
Oh well. That's all for now but keep tuning in. I might write something about my latest guy. AAAAAHHHHHH! Just thinking about him makes me smile. Hehehehehe.........
ps. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, MEGAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment