Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Long Long Day

One day a few weeks ago, Chris, Megan and I went on a 13 hour journey. We went from Botanical Gardens to Teluk Bahang then down to the Sleeping Buddha. Why? To try and win RM700. How? By riding the bus. How did it go? Well, I'm going to tell you. Prepare your eyes for a long story.

We started out at 7.45am by car. My parents took us to Botanical Gardens to let us roam around taking pictures. Chris brought along her high-tech papparazi(dunno if i spelt it right) camera and acted like a pro, taking pictures here, there and everywhere. Gorgeous pictures, I might add. I was in charge of taking the videos. The ones taken in Botanical Gardens suck so I'm not gonna show them to you.

After that, we walked to the roti canai stall to eat. Blah blah blah... Old man really nice.. Blah blah.. Then we waited for the bus. Waited and waited and waited. Luckily we were smart and didn't sit at the bus stop and wait. We walked and waited. Finally, we stopped at the One-Stop bus stop to wait. This is the video we took.




Then, THE BUS CAME! YAY! I took my first step onto a Rapid Penang. It was crowded and we couldn't sit so we stood. That was an ok bus la. Nothing special, but nothing bad. So we went to Gurney, blah blah blah... Then we waited for the next bus to go to Teluk Bahang. This is the video we took there.





This bus was the 2nd funnest! There was only one other old lady in the bus and we had nearly the whole of it to ourselves! This is the video I took in that bus.





Then, we quoted Twilight-with actions by Chris!




Finally we had to get off that bus cause it reached the end of the line. Then, we sat waiting for the next bus. No videos there.. OH! Then the bus came but THIS WAS THE WORST BUS EVER! The stupid bus driver yelled at us for changing our minds and we got off right away. And this lady who didn't even wotk on the bus but was hanging around there started scolding us too! And we didn't even do anything wrong! That's why I DIDN'T LIKE THAT BUS! Anyway, so there we were. Standing forlornly at the side of the road in Teluk Bahang. Staring at our map... Blah blah blah... Craft Batik stuff....





Then we took the bus back down to Kelawai Road again. THIS WAS THE FUNNEST BUS! We saw this strange ATM-looking machine and asked each other what it was for. The alert bus driver immediately started explaining to us what it was and how you use it. ISN'T THAT NICE?! That bus driver was so much better than the earlier one. An Indian lady that came up later on was also very friendly and nice. The bus ride was long and nice and comfortable and that's what made it THE BEST! The only problem was I was the loudest person on the bus even though I was using my 'inside' voice. So sorry, all my fellow bus-mates! I took pics of nearly all the buses I got on but my camera was acting psycho so I only got an accidental picture Megan took and this is it.


It's my only momento of the best bus ride ever.. I shall treasure it and the mens' legs in it.

That's all for now. Bye!

ps. We didn't win anything but we still have the memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment