Friday, February 6, 2009

Admire My Peacock-ness!

(Some people commented that this post is scary and they have never seen this side of me before. But I don't care I'll leave it as it is because life isn't always sunshine and rainbows.... Besides, I'm a peacock. Why would I care...)


I'm a peacock. At least that what my personality test told me. And it's true! Very very very true! That means I'm a show-off, optimistic, spontaneous, careless, easily led, overpowering..... Anyway, let me tell you something. PEACOCKS DON'T LIKE CERTAIN PEOPLE!

Sorry for that outburst but someone has really been annoying me recently. Maybe even a few someones.... I don't know... I want Win....

Here's the kind of people that piss me off:
1. People who ask stupid questions. I mean, who likes people that ask stupid questions?! If I'm telling you, of course I mean it!!! You don't have to confirm it with me 3 or 4 times!!! And you don't question me. If you don't believe what I say, DON'T LISTEN TO ME!!!

2. People that touch me a lot when I DON'T WANT TO BE TOUCHED! I only let 3 people besides relatives or old people touch me. I think you three know who you are. My best friends know how much I hate it when people touch me, especially when they lay their hand on my leg! EW! GROSS MUCH?!

3. People who can't take hints. (Please refer to the subject above) If I shake you off, that means I don't want you on me. Kapish?!

4. People who try to intimidate other people, especially people with lower status (I do not mean this in a mean way, just a factual way). It's fine when I do it because people know I'm kidding but when you do it seriously, that makes you a b****. Even though I like showing off, its different when you do it to intimidate people.

5. People who think they're so cool. Few people really have the 'cool' factor and it's totally fine if you don't. But don't TRY TO PRETEND TO BE WHAT YOU'RE NOT (unless you're acting professionally). To me, the most important thing is to be yourself. Even if you're totally stupid when you're yourself, it's better than if you're trying to act cool. Because it's just so lame when you think you're so funny and cool - but you're not.

I think that's it. Those are really things that annoy me. But you aren't allowed to say I'm those things too because according to the test, I'm egocentric.

No comments:

Post a Comment