Friday, February 13, 2009

Random Stuff

I wanted to blog on Sunday but even until now, I don't have time. I'm just gonna settle for random stuff in a simple post because my dad says it's nearly time to sleep.... I'm just blogging for the sake of it and also because I feel like it.

I recently reminisced (did I spell it right?I don't think so.. Lazy to check.) about my St. Christopher days. I remember my multi-racial friends. Actually I only remember a few classmates. Su-anne (crap! forgot how to spell her name!), Adelyn, Rashid (I think he's Thai...), some Japanese girl whose name I forgot, Siu Ping, Alys and Etienne (not sure of the spelling. He's french...I think). anyway. I also remember stupid Benjamin who broke a pencil. Naughty boy!

And I was talking about them to my mum. And I said something about how I thought Rashid was Russian 'cause his name sounds like 'Russian'. And I also told her that Etienne(?) loved to brag to me about how his leg hair is so long (remember he's French) even though we were like, 6 years old(?). Anyway, my mum totally dealt a huge blow to my self-esteem. She told me that she thinks Etienne is hot now and that if he ever saw me again he won't even wanna talk to me.... THANKS A LOT, MUM! Now my self-esteem has probably reached my eyebrows and it'll keep going down if YOU KEEP SAYING STUFF LIKE THAT, MUM! Don't worry, I'll recover. After all, I am a Goon....

Another piece of random information: I can keep secrets..... Whisper them into my ear and it'll be safe with me.... I promise! Seriously, I'm AWESOME at keeping secrets. I never even knew how good until lately! But that's a secret..... Sssshhhh....

I LOVE HARLAN COBEN! I wish I so had a friend like Win. Not a boyfriend, I think he'll make a horrible boyfriend. But a BEST FRIEND! Someone who can pull me out of any situation... Someone who is a cold-blooded killer...... Awesome...... Plus he'll totally make me laugh my ass off and pretty soon I won't even have an ass! Awesome-er!

I love my iPod... I love all the songs in them. Sometimes, I LOVE lip-synching to songs. So helps to reduce stress. I'd recommend this to anyone who suffers from too much stress. Dancing along to songs is another 1 of my favourite things!

I don't like Max anymore. He's a rude dog and super naughty! Bad dog, Max!

I think that's it! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment