Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Miserable...

School has started.



Classes have been moved.



I'M NOT NEAR MY FRIENDS ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially Chris.


Chris, who was in the class right next to me last year, is now in a WHOLE DIFFERENT BLOCK! I'm sad, Chris.

Sick, who was right above me last year, is now AT LEAST 3 MINUTES AWAY! You are even further, Chris.

At least I can say that Megan has moved closer to me.... But not you, Chris.

All I know is, I can't stay fully awake while I'm in school because I'm not really a morning person and I don't have my normal dose of 'best-friend-hang-out-time'. Especially you, Chris.

SO I'M DEPRESSED! Because of you, Chris.

Not really.... I have great teachers this year! Not the same as yours, Chris.

2 comments:

  1. man, this post is all abt Chris.
    Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris... Wah, Chris so lucky hor? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. because after I told Chris I blogged she said I didn't mention her enough. So I added her name. A LOT!

    if you tell me, I'll write a post totally dedicated to you....

    ReplyDelete