Friday, January 30, 2009

LOL

My dad says I should learn to laugh more like a lady. Those who know me know that my laugh is super loud and super annoying (sometimes). Well, guess what? I found someone who laughs LOUDER than me! HAH! In fact, it was so surprising, it had Chris and I ROFL-ing! (It was Sick's sister's friend who laughed)


I was in Sick's house 'partying' and I also got to meet her adorable little cousin, Catherine! She has a really mature air and she looks at you like she's thinking 'what on earth are you making those stupid noises for?' and she frowns! It's just so cute!!! You'll know what I mean when you watch this video. Note that Chris looks like a kid who's jealous and wants attention. Haha! Check out the baby's face!



That night we dressed up really femininely! Wearing skirts! And Sick even put on make-up! So girly! Too bad Megan couldn't come.. We would've loved to force her to dress up to... Admire our feminine-ness!

Thw whole night long, Sick was mostly helping her mum with the party and stuff but Chris and I spent our whole night cam-whoring! We only took a few precious shots of her before and after the party... I gave Chris and Sick tattoos. Fake ones of course. Sick didn't take a picture of hers but I got one of Chris and mine.

The only un-girly part of the day was Chris rejecting me and not knowing how to walk properly. Tut tut, Chris.... This is the second time you've pushed me away! I know the video's the wrong way round but it'll straighten itself out!

3 comments:

  1. You and Chris were trying to sing Can I Have This Dance, right? ROFL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris and I were not 'trying' to sing Can I Have This Dance. Chris wasn't singing at all and I WAS singing Can I have This Dance. There's a difference...

    ReplyDelete