Saturday, September 27, 2008

Twilight

If you read Chris's blog, you'll know how crazy she is about Twilight. She reads Twilight, breathes Twlight, sneezes Twlight, dreams Twlight, eats Twilight........ You get my drift. Anyway, this hard-core Twilight fan searches the net for ANYTHING whatsoever to do with Twilight. And she has found many interesting stuff, such as the videos Sick uploaded (I'm not gonna waste my time uploading things that are already available so go look at hers) but most importantly, pics of TAYLOR LAUTNER and many others......

These are my favourites! And yes Chris, THANKS SO MUCH FOR SENDING ME THOSE PICS!




These next few ones are more about Jacob but I love him too!
Try and figure that out...

I'm definitely buying that....

For those of you that don't wanna spoil your eyes, it says:

SPACE HEATER, For sale
6'7 tall, 16 years old.
Comes in fur or smooth.
Excellent for cold nights.
Responds to the name
Jacob. 1-800-LAPUSH

And to those of you that love Edward but hate Jacob,
Actually this has nothing to do with Jacob or Taylor but it's cute.

And let me tell you about a dream I had. I went to a camp and there was a guy whose face was the same shape and size as Taylor's. So I told him, 'Hey, your face is the same shape and size as Taylor Lautner's!'

And he said, 'I know! It's just that our features aren't the same. I love Taylor Lautner!'

'Me too!'

Ta-da! That concludes my dream.

Oh! Just in case Sick didn't post this video, check it out. It was also introduced to me by Chris.

So technically, almost everything here was found by Chris but posted by me because she's not as crazy about Taylor as me.

2 comments: