Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Type

Ok, Ty. Here's my part of the deal. To people who don't know what's going on, go check out Ty's blog. I'm too lazy to explain.

Things I like in guys

Personality-wise:
1. He shouldn't be sensitive. I don't mean he has to be insensitive but he can't be sensitive. You get me? As in he shouldn't cry over nothing (cause that's not manly) or get insulted by everything.

2. He should be fun! I can't stand killjoys. (If you don't know what's a killjoy, they're exactly what they sound like. They kill joy.)

3. He has to be funny. (A little different from being fun.) That means he has to make me laugh. (which isn't that hard to do)

4. Obviously, the kind and caring thing goes without saying. Who wants an evil boyfriend?

5. He must be understanding. Kind of like Sick. We can practically read each other's minds! High-5, Sick!

6. I know this is weird but he's gotta be rude. At least a bit. I don't want a total nerd. If you know me, you'll know that all my friends aren't afraid to speak their mind and insult people. (well, most of them anyway)

7. He should be open-minded. Accept gays and all that stuff. I don't want a prude.

8. He CANNOT be insecure. He has to be full of self confidence. Cocky or humble, I don't really care but he must be SELF-CONFIDENT!

9. He has to act the gentleman and do gentlemanly things like opening the door and footing the bill (when i don't offer to pay) and other stuff like that.

10. He must have the guts to humiliate himself in public. Like dancing or singing or anything weird. He SHOULD NOT be afraid of what people think and just be who he is.

11. He must be warm. Both literally and figuratively. Like my space heater.

12. Sick reminded me of this important characteristic. He MUST know how to listen because, like Sick, I talk a lot and he's gotta know how to handle it. Actually, I talk a LOT more than Sick.


Looks-wise: (these are optional and subject to change depending on the person)
1. Preferably a brunette. No offense but I think most blondes are more wimpy.

2. Nice eyes. I look at a person's eyes 1st so I'd like him to have nice ones.

3. Short hair. I DO NOT like long-haired guys that think they're cool. Because they're NOT.

4. Not skinny. I wouldn't like hugging a stick. (I know, Sick and Chris. I'll hug him. I told you I don't mind hugging, just BEING hugged)

5. Big organs. ie: big brain, big heart, big... (Chris, I know what you're thinking...)

6. Taller than me. I'm not that tall so that shouldn't be too hard.

7. Overall, must look manly and not wimpy. I'd choose The Phantom over Raoul any day.
8. I like moles. Not the chemistry ones but the round, black 'beauty marks'. So I usually like guys with moles. And also NOT the PCK kind of mole!

I think that's all. If I think of more, I'll add them. It's hard to live up to Taylor so whoever this guy is, he's great! Anyone who knows anyone with the description above, please contact me. Haha!

ps CHRIS AND SICK, YOU'RE TAGGED!

2 comments:

  1. 1. it takes a man to cry.
    3. who wants an evil boyfriend? Victoria. hint: James
    6. you mean not a pushover.
    7. Till his brains fall out.
    8. and then you 2 will squabble. cos u are full of it urself.
    9. please don't burn a hole in his pocket.
    10. like shave his balls? wow.
    11. and be your personal sauna. nice.

    Look wise:-
    5. AWW! u knew! Big HANDS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! ok... urs is a lot more interesting than mine... i wonder who's more demanding?? LOL.

    ReplyDelete