Monday, October 19, 2009

New Shoes, New Shirt, New Bruise

Last Friday, I wore my new shoes. It was the first time I wore them out in the real world so I was really excited! When I came home, My shoes didn't even have a scratch on them! I was so proud of how I managed to keep them shiny and new!

Then on Saturday, I went out with the Rangers and wore my new shoes again. (because I was wearing the same outfit. Don't worry I didn't sweat!) And after I got home, I found out that my foot was hurt!

The skin came off at the back of the heel but it didn't really look gross. Just a little red...

But it HURT! When my pajama pants brushed past it, it hurt. When I bathed, it hurt. When I accidentally poked it, it hurt!

So today, when I went to Queensbay, I was SO HAPPY when I found this shirt!


It completely describes how I feel! 'Cause when I went to the Ranger dinner thing, Sue Yin told me I look like I'm 22 or 23 years old! HAHAHAHHAHAHHAH!!!!! I look SOOOOO mature!!!!
Especially since Shi Han looked like a little kid twisting her fork and knife!

This was what I was wearing on that night. I know la.. My eyes look so tiny next to Wan Ching and Shu Yon.... Well it shows that I was smiling broadly and happily ok?

And if you're curious about how my foot looks today, here's a photo. The yellow thing is not pus la, its flavin. It's supposed to help the wound heal. This is the first time I ever hurt myself for vanity's sake. I'll NEVER DO IT AGAIN! I'd rather look ugly than get THIS!


Ya its bad. It just got redder and redder since Sunday... Oh well! Lesson learnt. *rolls eyes*

Oh ya and I also bought this shirt.

My mum actually said she might borrow it sometimes. HAHAHAHAHA! Oooh you're a BAD GIRL aren't you...... Wait. EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget I said that....

Enough for now. Bye!!!

ps I would like to thank my charming, genius friend for reminding me 'it was your own stupid fault for wearing your new shoes.' Thanks a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment