Friday, October 2, 2009

Exam's Over, Results're Out!!!

Hohohoho!!!!! Exam finished yesterday. Got these results today: English, Chinese, Add Maths, Accounts, Maths.

Guess which one I'm the proudest of??? Come on! Guess!

















It's CHINESE!!!!!

Now its only paper 1 results, which is the essay part, but I did GOOOOD!!!! I even beat the Chinese Genius Chun Han! Hahaha!!!! And when Shen Chaei turned around to see my marks, she shouted, 'I only beat you by 2 marks ah????'

Well I was shocked too! I mean I'd never gotten B- for directed writing and C+ for continuous writing before!!! I'm so proud!!!!

Oh I just realised I didn't actually say how much I got yet. I got *drumroll*........ 65.5!!!!

Good right? Now I only need to get 35 for comprehension and I'll pass!!! Woohoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment