Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Stuff

'I'm a dork!'

That's what all of them said on Sydney White. I'm proud to admit I'm a dork too. Why am I a dork? That's because I watch Merlin, the show that even Megan says is lame. Uh-huh, the one with the lame dragon and dorky Merlin.

Sorry I was too lazy to find a bigger picture. But that's it. Anyway, I love watching Merlin because I love lame shows where I can exclaim to my dad, 'LOOK, DAD! ITS A DRAGON! AND IT'S FLYING!' Hahahaha....

You see that picture right above this line? You're looking at the girl who used to watch Bananas In Pyjamas, ok? That's how lame I am. But you should get a look at Prince Arthur! Whooh! *fans myself* He is one worth looking at. And Morgana too! She's sooo pretty! Don't have a picture of her but her name's Katie McGrath. This is Arthur aka Bradley James.

And this is Merlin aka Colin Morgan.

Again, I was lazy to find a bigger picture.

And you know what's the best part??? Merlin's Irish! Isn't that awesome?! Watch this.



Also, last week I went to Chris's house and we watched Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging and it was sooo nice! We saw Robbie (Aaron Johnson I think) first and we went *GASPS*. Then we saw Dave the Laugh (Tommy Bastow) and we went 'WHOA!' so you can guess how many hot guys there are in there... Those of you that haven't watched it HAVE to! It's a MUST! Go watch that trailer too. That's it for now! Gonna watch Merlin... Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment