Friday, December 5, 2008

Bored Bored Bored!

I feel like I haven't blogged much lately.... And I don't think I'll have the chance to blog next week. So I'll just write some stuff....

Camp sucks. People suck. Everything sucks! I'm being emo so just ignore me. Hahahahaha.....

I'm gonna write about what I'm doing now. I'm playing Guess-the-sketch on Facebook. Some girl just called me a cow. I don't know why. Maybe because I keep winning. I called her a goat. She just asked if I'm a boy or a girl. I get this question a lot. I told her I'm a girl and she says I look a lot like a boy. I said that's 'cause I have short hair and boyish features. A guy just said I'm a ladyboy. I just laughed. Haha.

I won again. People are getting pissed. I'm gonna let others win. I'll do something else while waiting. I'm writing this post. Now the guy that called me a ladyboy has finally won. I'm glad. A lot of Malays playing now.

Why is no one online? I'm bored. Hence, this post. I'm blabbering about nothing. Lalalalala..... How pathetic. I'm still going to post this post though.

Now there are cheaters all over. Reminds me of Sick. Spelling all the time. I'm going offline now. To read Brisingr. Chrissy, did you know that it's pronounced BRISS-ing-ger. I didn't know that until my bro mentioned it and I checked the pronounciation. Oh well, bye!

2 comments:

  1. Myra! I think the word would be gamine! Not ladyboy! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah, ty u so qim! I had to look dat up in wikipedia and it means 'a slim, often boyish, wide-eyed young woman who is, or is perceived to be, mischievous, teasing or sexually appealing.'

    1. I am not slim.
    2. I am not wide-eyed.
    3. I am not sexually appealing. (At least I think I'm not.)
    4. Ladyboy was meant as a joke. As in lady and boy combined? U get it?

    But thanks for trying to make me sound more lady-like!

    ReplyDelete