Monday, January 25, 2010

PIMPLE COOKIES!

Everybody seems to be getting pimples lately. Is it the heat? Is it the late nights? Is it stress? Who knows!

But anyway, I was complaining to a friend of mine about them, and the things that so-called friend were saying made me think of Pimple Cookies!

What are pimple cookies, you ask? Well they are cookies made with strawberries in them so it looks like the cookies have pimples! Brilliant idea or what?!

So I went on Google and found a recipe for Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies (aka Pimple Cookies) and decided to try them out! They looked hideous but I thought maybe they would turn out nice...

(By the way, Chris was absolutely disgusted by the idea and Megan liked it. Typical...)

I finally bought my strawberries on Saturday and made the cookies on Sunday. I didn't like them.

First of all, they didn't look pimpley enough to me. Yeah, it was reddish but I didn't have enough strawberries so...

Secondly, they tasted HORRIBLE! The recipe did not tell me they were soft cookies but they came out soft, even after adding a few more minutes to the cooking time. And you could barely taste the strawberries in them! The only thing that gave it some taste was the chocolate chips. Though my brother and mum seemed to like it...

Ok, maybe they're not that bad.... I just don't like them. Never ever making them again! They tasted like kuih bulu with chocolate chips. Just imagine that!

Here're some pictures I took of them. Tell me if you think they actually look pimpley.




I also made Afghan biscuits today. And chocolate chip cookies... But I didn't take any pictures of those yet. Here're what my Afghan biscuits look like. Mmmmmm... Yummy....



This post was dedicated to my art. Get it? HAHAHHAA!

No comments:

Post a Comment