Friday, November 20, 2009

My Script for The Script

Today I was relaxing while watching my mum bake a cake. I listened to my iPod. I heard a lot of my nice songs. Then The Script came on. I am a new fan of The Script. I love their songs.

I thought of making up a story using their lyrics and I came up with this: (before reading, please know that "I" is a little boy)

I love listening to the script so much that I incorporate their lyrics into my daily life. However, I always seem to get in trouble when I start saying them.

First my dad told me to take out the trash after dinner. But my favourite show was on so I said, "I'm not moooovinggggg....... Yeah......"

I kena whack.

Then, the next day in school, I finally got the guts to tell the girl I like, "I'm yours...."

The thing I didn't know was that she had just asked for someone to do her homework for her.

After school, I went to church and the pastor asked me if I had finished reading the Bible. I decided to reply with, "Now I'm looking throught the Bible, trying to find a loophole."

The pastor thought I was trying to find a way to sin and gave me a long lecture.

When I was walking out of the church later on, I saw another little boy crying at the side of the road and went up to him to say, "Together we cry."

He punched me and continued to beat me up until I cried out, "I'm falling to pieeeeeeeecessssss!!!!"

When I got home, my mum told me we were going to her friend's party and I objected with, "I'don't care, 'cause I won't know, anybody there."

She whacked me too.

In the end, I sat alone in my room going, "It's the end where I begin...."

After my mum saw it, she asked me why "I" keeps getting hit. I said it just fit the lyrics...

Megan liked it. If you like it, leave a comment. Here's a picture of The Script to keep your eyes busy while you think about it.


The members are:
  • Danny O'Donoghue - lead vocals, keyboards
  • Mark Sheehan - lead guitar, backing vocals
  • Glen Power - drums, backing vocals (rhythm guitar on recordings)

3 comments: