Friday, July 3, 2009

This Week's Stuff

Today we had EST extra class and when WWY started talking about STE's or stuff like that, Chris, Tammy and I started writing this... Enjoy squinting!! I already made it quite big I think...

In case you don't know:
small, tiny words - Chris
robotic words / big, huge words - Me
normal, small words - Tammy


The day of the Pelancongan Farewell was also Megan's birthday so this is the card I made her! Her present is gonna be Kenny Roger's and some toy she wants... Forgot what it's called.... Neffrut or something...


I followed Chris home after our Pelancongan Farewell so that we could go to guitar together at 6pm. She was taking a nap and I was bored so I took out my camera when I saw her's lying on the table and took this video. It's supposed to be about the 2 cameras singing to each other because they're nearly identical. Hahahaha!!!! See if you can sense that they're singing to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment